Croydon Liberal Democrats will be at this Saturday's critical People's Vote march in London.
If you would like to join us, you can meet us at East Croydon station by the tram stop at 10am for a 10.30am train. (This is the same as Croydon for Europe's meeting time/place, so if you're travelling with them we will see you there too!).
We will then travel to the Dorchester Hotel on Park Lane (53 Park Lane, London, W1K 1QA) to meet with other Lib Dems gathering from 11am. The march will start from there at 1pm, and if you would rather meet us there than East Croydon you can. Note that it will get very busy in that area from 12pm so I would suggest arriving in good time.
The route of the march will take us on a 2 mile walk to Parliament Square where there will be speeches. Extra viewing screens will be placed back as far as Trafalgar Square this time I'm told for those that can't fit in Parliament Square.
Good things to know:
- pack snacks and water
- do bring banners and whistles and the like, dress up or wear face paint - whatever you'd like to do to make your feelings felt
- bring a friend too! The more the merrier, everybody welcome
- the walk is fairly slow and manageable place
- there will be a lot of people, but it is normally very easy and quick to leave the march at any point if you need to
- let us know that you're coming! If you RSVP using the form below or give me a text on 07950827582 I can add you to a WhatsApp group or we can keep in touch by text before the march
- note that phones will probably stop getting signal from around midday as the network will be overloaded
- take lots of pictures!
- if you can, wear something Lib Dem yellow
Let us know you're coming by RSVP'ing below, and see you there!
53 Park Ln
London W1K 1QA
Google map and directions